Sunday, October 9, 2016

What to Do.....

Life does continue with me feeling more like a ninety year old who spends hours just looking out the window. As though everything has come to an end.
My recent disability review reveals what a mess I really am. I increased my medication which doesn't help until it fully kicks in. Let's hope. As I earlier stated my therapist recommended that I try a "just do it" exercise. It is helpful yet not easy. How well I slept dictates the new day. Grabbing my morning coffee the day feels finished. To grab the "Do it" and check on the chickens, pick up, do dishes, make bed and take a shower makes me feel that I accomplished something. Occasionally it provides added energy allowing me to do more. Run short errands, take a walk and feel hopeful.
My 2 Yr anniversary is this coming Tuesday. I don't want to continue on like this. I plan on a new Just do it plan to gain strength and balance.
Warm ups
Stretching
Planking

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment