Wednesday, October 19, 2016

OMG!


During my career experience, my study and observation, it has always frustrated me dearly when opinion and decisions are made by those who have never looked beyond the end of their nose. It so often seems that this is how most of society functions. Maybe the world. Pavlov's dogs and sheep run things and important positions and are the prime example of why things can never run smooth. 

I met with doctors, attorney and am soon expected to meet with a judge regarding my SSDI possibility. It is frustrating to see how little is actually understood in places and positions where it should be better known by them than by the one who has a brain injury. 

I can understand when friends and family don't have a firm perspective on Executive Dysfunction or Brain Fatigue and the cognitive, psychological and physical burdens that are a part of daily life. I have witnessed decisions, opinions and moves made accordingly which led to catastrophic ends. 

If you agree, share this. People need to do their homework before they launch headlong into screwing everything they think about and touch. Life is complicated and we do need fewer fools. Have mercy on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment