Thursday, December 1, 2016

Simplicity

Many of us follow our racing thoughts and dance with our dancing emotions. It's a rough way to live. Not that many people don't already live this way but after a TBI it kicks into high gear. My previous years have heightened my awareness of the unreality of being stuck in our thoughts and emotions focusing on yesterday and tomorrow. From years of meditation, and yes, TBI has helped squash that practice as well. But all things begin small and my practice of simplicity will begin with two items.

Two items to practice.

1) Practice. 

Start there. Think on what practice is saying. Patience. Non judgement. One day, one moment at a time. Never make goals out of it. Just do it. 

Just   Do   It!

Practice what? 

If anyone joins me..... Yes, me too, we can practice more which is known to be beneficial for us trying to strengthen and find balance. Starting here we can help calm the frenzy.

With practice....

No comments:

Post a Comment